Important dates for the registration process:
- Abstract Submission: Before April 30, 2010 . Submit your abstracts to the e-mail address:
email@example.com (please, use word or pdf and
a maximum length of a page. Abstracts should include full addresses of every author and e-mails).
- Abstract acceptance: May 30, 2010 .
- Deadline for registration: July 1, 2010 . You can tell us your interest to participate in this conference
and ask questions by filling the following form or sending an e-mail to
The registration fee is 300 euro (covering attendance, coffee breaks, documents and the lunch of the Jornadas, September 10th).
An official registration form providing an account for bank transfer will be posted later. Credit cards will be also accepted.
- IMPORTANT RESTRICTIONS: (i) Authors can only contribute a maximum of two communications. (ii) In the Proceedings (to be published
as a Special Issue of Mathematical and Computer Modelling), any author can only appear in one paper. (iii) The maximum length of the
papers is 8 pages in Elsevier format. (iv) An Electronic Elsevier System (EES) for the Special Issue will be set up after the end of the Conference.
Deadline for uploading your papers is October 15th .
- REGISTER BY FILLING THE FOLLOWING FORM : OFFICIAL REGISTRATION FORM . After filling and sending the form, the administration of the UPV will contact you in a few days with the details for the bank transfer
of the registration fee or the credit card payment. A certificate of payment (pdf format) will be also issued to you.
- During the registration you have the option to select a copy of the Proceedings corresponding to the previous edition of this Conference series ( Mathematical
Models in Medicine, Business & Engineering ). The cost is 60 euros.